Starting a new business is never easy and there is a lot to learn in any new start up business. If we have done our job in the qualification process, you are not going to be an owner who is choosing entrepreneurship to simply replace your job or one that wants to be a slave to the business. That is why the Spring-Green support center continues to work with franchise owners to develop and refine their business plan. Building a strong financial road map, setting lifestyle goals and even developing an exit strategy will provide everyone a clear path of what needs to be accomplished in order for you to achieve the lifestyle you deserve. Here are a few things in our business model that will help you achieve that lifestyle balance:
- Highly flexible daily schedule with no set appointments to be on a lawn.
- Be active and be outdoors – While as an owner you can chose the level of activity you want to participate in, you will be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.
- All your business is local. No overnight or air travel.
- Even as your business builds your staffing needs will remain small allowing you to build a team environment.
- Expanding your customer base does not require you to open a new location; simply add a truck and a Field Service Professional.
- Customers may prepay their annual service eliminating accounts receivable and providing year round cash flow.
- By having a recurring customer base you are building equity in your business. This will give you great piece of mind knowing you are building an annuity for the future.
- When the urgency of the spring season subsides, lawn applications become much more scheduled with many weeks in between. This allows for some flexibility and freedom to get away. Additionally, while initially the seasonality of the business may seem concerning, once you understand how the business generates year round cash flow you will be very excited to begin planning your time off.
- The season planning cycle and high recurring customer base make this business predictable. Using historical marketing and business information from your organization, you can very easily predict where the business will go with a pre-determined marketing input. This same philosophy holds true with your operational planning allowing you to plan your needed staff and equipment well in advance of your busy season.
Learn more about...
Proven Economic Resilience
Healthy Profit Margins
Strong Strategic Partnership
Industry Leading Business and Marketing Intelligence
Being Green is Good